SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY: PLEASE SHARE WITH ANY SENIOR WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED AND MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS. Alabama Leaders of Educational Technology (ALET) announces a $10,000 scholarship that will be awarded to a public high school senior enrolled in a school system with a delegate member in this organization. Seeking graduating seniors with a record of volunteerism in the community in both non-school sponsored and extracurricular school activities. The recipient must attend an accredited college/university or technical school located in the state of Alabama.
Criteria for Scholarship Applicant:
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.75 and plan to attend a 2 or 4-year accredited college/university or technical school pursuing a degree in IT or related field
- Application must be accompanied by an essay (guidelines listed under item 11 of the application)
- One-page resume’ (attachments are allowed for activities, honors and service)
- Two letters of recommendation as to your character and your ability to meet your scholastic and community responsibilities – one must be from principal and/or counselor
- Applicant must have the endorsement/signature of their Guidance Counselor/Principal on their application attesting they are a qualified applicant for this scholarship program
- Application may be sent by email to email@example.com
omor firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line Debbie Rice Scholarship
- Application deadline is by . Late applications are not accepted.
If you have any questions contact Barbara Burchard, Scholarship Chair,
Applications will be reviewed and recipient of the scholarship selected by a committee of volunteers. The scholarship will be awarded at ALET Winter Meeting in Montgomery.