My name is Alex Fuchs, and I am representing HSC Warranty.
We are thrilled to announce that we have a scholarship program for 2017/2018 and we would love to share it with you and your students.
It requires a video submission, straightforward application and is open to current and future college students.
If you have a database of financial aid or other way to let your students know about our scholarship, we’d love to get the word out to give them a chance to receive help paying for their education. Below is some basic applicable information:
AWARD AMOUNT: $2,000
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Winter 2018
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Relatives of Home Service Club staff may not enter
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
- Applicants required to submit a video (see scholarship page for details)
- Applicants required to “like” The Home Service Club’s Facebook page to be considered
You can see detailed instructions here: https://www.hscwarranty.com/sc
If you aren’t the correct contact person for this scholarship, please let me know, as well as if you have any questions or if I can provide any additional information—